Thursday, February 12, 2009





































Journey is officially 2 and 1/2 years old!!! Trinity is 10 months old!!!!
Trinity is walking and falling and walking and falling. She got her first gash/goose-egg/bruise on her head - she introduced herself to Journey's dresser. She has 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom. Her weight is in the 75th percentile and her height is in the 90th percentile. She is a big girl. She is on antibiotics again for ear infections.
Journey has started doing some stuttering. I talked to the dr about it and they said it is very common and it will go away. I am not comfortable with that and so I pushed and now PIP (Parents in Partnership) is going to come do an assessment of her speech next Wednesday! I am sure it will go away on its own - I just need the peace of mind!!!! They are both looking forward to their Valentine's parties at school tomorrow!








1 comment:

Andi said...

I have been waiting for mommy to add some more pictures!!! They are so cute!!!! I cant believe she is walking already...how time flies!.Jake fell out of bed today and has a huge bump on his head too...of course he bumps his head on something daily so it doesnt bother me at this point. I love Journeys little dress and how you did her hair. Seriously we need to get together!