Friday, February 13, 2009

































Happy Valentine's Day!


Gramma bought Journey and Trinity these cute Valentine PJ's - I thought they were so cute - I wanted them to wear them to school - so I added a pair of blue jean shorts to make the pj bottom's look like tights! I'm sure they will be so glad when they are able to dress themselves.


Aunt NeNe and Gramma made so much stuff for them to take to school for their parties. We, of course, wrote Valentine's to all of their classmates - and Aunt NeNe and Gramma made finger jello, pigs in a blanket, cut up strawberries and made these cute little candy cars! Don't know what I would do without their help! John said if either of the kids are in cheerleading or a team sport when they grow up - that I will end up being the team mom. I told him - only if I have my mom and sister help!!!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

When Tyler starts kindergarten in the fall I would like to borrow your mom and sister for all class projects(if that is possible) I am so uncreative!! You are a lucky girl and make me miss my mommy and sister!

Cousin Blaire(Bear) said...

Hey it's me blaire! I didn't know exactly where to post this comment so i just clicked on a link. Anyways, I can't belive journey is being so shy with me,hope that changes soon lol !