Friday, October 16, 2009

Journey praying for my upset tummy! "I pray for mommy's tummy, for healing it, and it's all better! Amen!" My little prayer warrior!!!!


Trinity...Say Cheese!!!!

Trinity has 4 more molers trying to come in. Cranky, cranky, cranky! Her temperment is hot or cold... on or off. She is SOOOOO loving or she is throwing herself to the floor screaming!!! I am afraid we have already started the terrible two's. She has started saying some more words. I was worried about her for awhile (even though Journey's speech therapist assured me she was not behind) but she is so funny and talks ONLY when SHE wants to. She will "accidentially" say something/repeat a word for us and we try to get her to say it again, only to hear her say her favorite word, "NO"!

I moved Trinity to Journey's school a few weeks ago. So much easier on me in the mornings and afternoons. She has already adapted very well - she already knew the teacher just from going there with me to get Journey - and she seems very happy!

Journey is taking gymnastics and ballet at her school. She has gym on Wednesdays and ballet on Thursdays....but all she talks about at home is "Soccer"! Yea! We are planning to start her in soccer next season (January) and see if she still likes it after she gets a taste of the real thing!!!! We are planning to start Trinity in gymnastics after the holidays also. Busy, busy!

No comments: