Thursday, September 24, 2009

We had SUCH a good time in Galveston - can't wait to go back!!!! Mom and Tiffany went with us - and we had a blast. Trinity was so funny on the beach and did not like putting her feet in the soft sand - it was ok by the water where it is packed in but she did not like walking/playing in the "loose stuff". She was just content sitting in the beach chair. Journey on the other hand...give her a shovel and pale and she would be happy for hours just playing in the sand. John got a boogy board and we enjoyed acting like kids in the water! Mom and Tiffany had some better pictures that I am hoping to add! Of course, I am the paranoid mom of pale skin children and make them wear t-shirts and tons of sun screen - I think Tiffany has some pics that you can actually see them in their swim suits - haha I am very selective with the pics I have - notice no pics of me in a swimsuit - haha















No comments: