Tuesday, January 6, 2009






















We decided to take it easy at home on New Year's Eve. After so much sickness we knew we just needed to stay at home and get some rest. Good thing we did. We were all in bed asleep before the new year! Trinity woke me up around 12:30 - when I picked her up I noticed how warm she was - she was running 100 fever. I started her on Tylenol. During the day on New Year's her fever was getting up to 102.5 between doses of Tylenol. I took her to the dr the next day and she has an ear infection in both ears and a throat infection (it may be strep - they did not test her for it since they were going to treat her ears with antibiotics anyway - and she would be contagious anyway). She had a very rough weekend. They told me all of this medicine to give her to help her fever and throat pain - all of which kept her awake - during the day - no naps and up during the night - by Sunday morning - I decided only antibiotics and no other medicine - medicine that usually makes people tired - keeps my kids awake and Trinity with no sleep, not feeling good is miserable. She was able to take a few naps on Sunday and got a better night's sleep on Sunday night (no more fever on Sunday by the way). I sent her to school on Monday and she is continuing to do very well. She is also teething - which makes everything worse! So far, Journey has not come down with it - we are praying over her and all of us. We are all so tired of being sick!

No comments: